Take belly dance classes with Elisabeth! New dancers welcome. Oriental dance is a feminine performance art form from the Middle East, and every person can learn how to do it!
Class and Workshop Calendar
Elisabeth is currently teaching occasional workshops in Atlanta and traveling around the world. Stay posted for upcoming beginner belly dance class series and workshops on the Facebook page.
Elisabeth also teaches workshops, special intensive Oriental and belly dance classes around the world. These workshops usually focus on a specific topic on Oriental dance or history, such as Egyptian shaabi or American Oriental veilwork or theatrical belly dance staging or belly dance marketing and promotion. Special workshops are added to the class calendar and can be booked in advance for other locations. Subscribe to the newsletter for the latest information on workshops.
Here are some of the types of workshops Elisabeth has taught in the past:
- Goblet Dancing to Tchaikovsky’s “Arabian Dance” in The Nutcracker
- Romantic Candlelit Belly Dance
- Intro to Belly Dance Workshop
- Belly Dance Sass + Golden Age Class Workshop
- Lotus Project Teen Belly Dance Workshop,
- Veiled in Beauty: Intro to Veils Workshop,
- License to Thrill: 4-Week Bond Girl Workshop
- Balancing Act Workshop
- Killer Heels & Hot Moves Workshop
- Classic American Oriental Style